• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SatishM
    Staff Sergeant

• Oct 2006

Creating Bookmarks

I am creating a new website. On the home page i have provided the main topics and suppose when user clicks on one of the main topics , the page should take the user to the content of that topic which should appear at the bottom of the same page.Is it possible for me to implement this method of opening the page on my site?
    I want to implement this method to open the webpages because i feel the webpage will open faster as compatred to other methods like new webpage pop-up etc, may be i am wrong.please advice.
    Thanks
    wamr regards
    Satish
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Blue Voda, could you please assist me?

Sounds like you are looking to put bookmarks on your pages. See if this is any help. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...ight=bookmarks
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Creating Bookmarks

If it has to appear in the same page, as you say, you need to use an I frame. Place the I frame at the bottom of the page, where you want the topic to appear, and then link the text titles to the topic pages, making the link target to be the iframe name. Chris is an expert on this.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Re: Creating Bookmarks

Naval! Promotion to expert! Will this mean wages?. Lol.
        Seriously, I might think of a site to house all this forums information in step by step lesson that is categorised to help BV users.

Back to the original post. This link may help as well. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post117689
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X