Button help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button help!

I am extremely new to this site and builder so please bear with me and use words a newbie can understand. I hope this is in the right section, anywear here it goes

I am making a website for a clan i have on a game ( yeah maybe stupid but its fun making one ) and i made a forum to fill out for people who want to join. Now i have a "submit" buton down there but the options on it don't help me make it what I want it to do. All it seems to do is be able to name the button.

Anyway i was wondering if its possible for that page and information they put could be emailed to me after they push the submit button. I would think it could be but im really lost and wouldn't know wear to began.

So please if you can help me post it in step by step easy to understand forum. Thank you very much for your help.

Re: Button help!

I am a little confused. I am assuming that by forum you mean form. I'm not sure how much you know about building forms and the stuff that make them work (usually php scripts). Seemingly 'simple' forms are wide open to abuse by idiot spammers and spam bots. You should really be considering building validation into your membership form. I think the best thing you could do is to look into using ABVFP v2. It is a wonderful little form building application that NavalDesign has built and it makes building forms very easy. It comes with an easy to follow tutorial. You can read about it and download it by clicking here.

If you want to continue your way then you should try an advanced button which you will find in > Insert > Form > Advanced Button. This button is much more customisable in both appearance and function.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X