Newbie rescue: wording in menu bar differs from actual work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie rescue: wording in menu bar differs from actual work

Hi , I am bluevoda newbie. Jus registered less than 24hrs ago.

I was publishing my index page & everything went well until... After a couple of editing, i published again. However, this time, the words in MENU BAR is different from my actual works. I tried re-publishing a few times, but it's still the same problem.

The links still works perfectly. For example: One of the menu is "testimonials" with the link www.crusadersgroup.com/testimonials.html. But, the words that appeared on the homepage is CAREER instead of TESTIMONIALS.

Please advise. Many thanks in advance.

P.S. my client ID is 13354. Domain: www.crusadersgroup.com
    Client ID: 13354
    Domain: www.crusadersgroup.com

Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Re: Newbie rescue: wording in menu bar differs from actual work

All seemed to work for me fine. Have you tried pressing F5 loads of times to help clear your machine.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Happyelfy, Have you tried to use shapes to link your pages together? It is very nice and you can create your own menu bar, also your pages will be all link together, or you can link pages together only using the word ex. you write testimonials and then hilite the word go to the icon which looks like a chain and a window will open, now where it say Url just type : http://[URL="http://www.crusadersgroup.com/testimonials.html"]www.crusadersgroup.com/testimonials.html[/URL]. , and your are done.
      You can also link a page using a picture or put a transparent shape with a link to another page, so if you click on that shape this will open the pahe that you have just liked to it.
      ciao
      alas

Comment

Sorry I made a mistake typing read "now where it say Url just type :
        http://www.crusadersgroup.com/testimonials.html
        and your are done."

Comment

The issue has been discussed many times. It is created when you create a page by Saving As, then in the new page you edit the menu and publish again. This, affects the button images in the original page. Publish the original page again. Then, in the other pages, one by one, copy the menubar, then delete it, and paste it back again in the page, using the Paste icon (not the right click paste). Now you can publish again the page (after saving) and you will be ok.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks guys, I had solved the prob!
            Client ID: 13354
            Domain: www.crusadersgroup.com

Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
            X