• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teddybear
    Sergeant

• Sep 2006

Can I hyperlink text on a slideshow?

Hi everyone,

Im looking for some advise. I am currently building a slideshow in a site called Kool Moves which along with my photography work has some text included (about, news, gallery, contact etc) in a motion script. My question is whether or not I can hyperlink these words to the relevent pages on my BlueVoda website when I import the slideshow.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

teddybear

www.georgesutherland.com
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Can I hyperlink text on a slideshow?

Originally posted by teddybear
    Hi everyone,

Im looking for some advise. I am currently building a slideshow in a site called Kool Moves which along with my photography work has some text included (about, news, gallery, contact etc) in a motion script. My question is whether or not I can hyperlink these words to the relevent pages on my BlueVoda website when I import the slideshow.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

teddybear

www.georgesutherland.com
    I think you can do this in koolmoves by delecting yes in the properties box of the element you want to link. Koolmoves has a forum where you might find this answer, too.
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• teddybear
      Sergeant

• Sep 2006

Hi Liz.

Thanks for your reply. It was actually you that recommended Kool Moves to me in an earlier thread.

I have looked for related threads in their forum whilst I wait to be registered but cannot find any answers. I have clicked on the 'show properties ' box which shows four items (all, look, effects, behaviour) all of which are empty. I can't however see any prompt where I can enter 'yes' to. Any ideas?

Thanks again.

teddybear

Comment

• larazovich
        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by teddybear
        Hi Liz.

Thanks for your reply. It was actually you that recommended Kool Moves to me in an earlier thread.

I have looked for related threads in their forum whilst I wait to be registered but cannot find any answers. I have clicked on the 'show properties ' box which shows four items (all, look, effects, behaviour) all of which are empty. I can't however see any prompt where I can enter 'yes' to. Any ideas?

Thanks again.

teddybear
        yep in the behaviour box there is something that says is it a button? if you say yes I think you can do a link there...haven't done it but plan to try..
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• teddybear
          Sergeant

• Sep 2006

Yep. Thanks Liz. I've also found more info under help topics relating to links & buttons. Too late to read it all tonight but I'll let you know how I get on later.

See ya,

teddybear.

Comment

Working...
          X