Hyperlinks Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlinks Help please

Hello i am completely new to this. I have watched the videos.I do what they have said. www.sgmcstrickler.com/updates.html . My index page is there but none of my other one. Everytime they are published i get an error message. I can't figure out what i am doing wrong. Any help would be great Thanks!

Gretchen

Re: Hyperlinks Help please

You're more than likely making a small spelling or syntax error. Make sure the links are identical to the names you saved each page when you published them.

Are you publishing the pages to the public_html directory?
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Can you tell us what the error message is you're getting?
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

I am getting the 404 error.
        Gretchen

Comment

Well my main web page is www.sgmcstrickler.com and the one page i am trying to link is www.sgmcstrickler.com/updates.html is that wrong? Because i am trying to link other pages also like www.sgmcstrickler.com/contacts.html none are working. Thank you everyone for the help.

Comment

You're not giving us enough info to help you. Have you published all the pages to the public_html directory?
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

When i publish the page it says public_html.

Comment

I asked if you had published ALL pages to public_html. Please tell us, as accurately as possible, the steps you took to save and publish one of the pages. Tell us what you put in the box when you saved it, tell us what you saw in the pop up box after hitting the publish button.

Also, please check tell us if this is the IP address you were told to use when publishing: 74.52.36.2 If that's the case, you're not necessarily doing anything wrong. Please see this post for more info: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...ce-notice.html
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Dude looks like your using the _blank function on most of your links, really you should link your pages like:

<a href="contactus.html">Contact Us</a>

Saves a new window opening everytime you click on something.

Comment

Working...
                  X