making a pop up on same page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making a pop up on same page

hi, I have a lot of images of paintings on my site www.suzannewhitmarsh.co.uk can any one please help! i would like a bigger picture at the centre of my page and if i click on one of the smaller images it replaces the image in the bigger box in centre of my page and so on with each image. I see where you have a choice in properties of 'open in same browser' etc but i dont know which one to choose and i dont know what i insert for the original big image. can any one help with this, many thanks

Re: making a pop up on same page

Hi, have you downloaded the latest BV 9 point somthing or other.
    Has a great new image tool called light box.

Should be what you need.

PS. Might be worth resizing your images in kb’s. Your pages are very slow loading.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

i'll try that, but i im scared of down loading anything new, its taken me so long to get used to using what im using, im scared i'll mess whole thing up, is there a simple thing i click on when im loading up my pics, They pop up in new browser o.k, I just want them to pop up in a box on same page, if anyone knows a simple solution to this, would be appreciated. thanks

Comment

Hi, BV hasn’t change; it’s just got some extra buttons with a few more facilities.
        Light box/logo maker/text menu/image adjustments/ & loads more.
        But basically it looks & feels the same as the one you are using. The other thing with pop ups, is they don’t work with all browsers. Light box seems to solve this.
        Just remember to always back up if you’re having a change.
        All you do with the new BV is down load & press install. It takes about 2 minutes.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X