Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events

Hello everyone.

I use BV for building my website and I have a couple of questions.

1. I found at image properties (tab events) that you can set play, stop, pause. But I didn't findout how I set the sound that refer to this action. Is anyone that can help?

2. When I built pages from the same template, the image, and buttons are published with different names. That cause same images to reload in differnt pages. Is there a sollution to this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. I really enjoy Bluevoda.

Re: Events

Originally posted by abalasis
    Hello everyone.

I use BV for building my website and I have a couple of questions.

1. I found at image properties (tab events) that you can set play, stop, pause. But I didn't findout how I set the sound that refer to this action. Is anyone that can help?

2. When I built pages from the same template, the image, and buttons are published with different names. That cause same images to reload in differnt pages. Is there a sollution to this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. I really enjoy Bluevoda.
    Καλωσορισες στη VodaHost!

To have a sound (music in eaxmple) and be able to control it through events associated with the image, you need to

1. Insert a Windows media player in the page. If you don't want it to be visible, just click "Hide" in it's properties. Select the fileto play etc.
    2. In the image properties, events, select as Target "Windows Media 1) if you only have one player, or whatever the controlled player is, if you have more than one.

Regarding the second question:

Button images are saved with different names if you build your menu from scratch or if you copy / paste from one page to the other. However, button images will have the same name, if you create a page, let's say "index" and then save it as "products" (then you make all the necessary changes)

However, if you are using a no cache code (as i strongly recommend, to avoid cacheing) in your pages, the button images will ANYWAY be loaded each time a page is opened, so there is no benefit in loading time.

Talkning of menus and templates, i recommend the method described in Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Events

Thank you Navaldesign,
      your advise helped me a lot but I have a problem with my first problem.
      I hide the windows player, and in the image properties as a target I put winmedia1. When I preview the page or when I publish it it doesn't load anything but the image I use the event tag and it says error on page.

Thanks anyway for your answers.

Comment

Working...
      X