Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing link styles

I am using just some linked text as my navigation. Two questions:

1. Is there a way to change how the link looks? I have a black background and don't want the standard blue underlined link. Can the link be Italicized, Arial, 12pt in yellow, then when rolled over it turns red or something?

Thanks!!

Re: Changing link styles

When you are making your text links there is a style tab,
    There is a link style drop down where you can edit and/or create the link style of your choice.
    click the edit thing and you can change the style/appearance for the links as you see them, links that have been visited, active links and the links when you hover over them.
    You can pick color, bold, italics and underline..
    Have fun
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thanks!! That works great!

Comment

laurateaguejewelry.com

i'm trying to change the text color & i'm following the above directions but my changes aren't showing up. maybe they only show up in preview? am i doing something wrong? thanks. laura

Comment

Originally posted by ljteague View Post
          laurateaguejewelry.com

i'm trying to change the text color & i'm following the above directions but my changes aren't showing up. maybe they only show up in preview? am i doing something wrong? thanks. laura
          make sure that after you create a style and change them to how you want them, you are selecting that same style. Sometimes it defaults back to 'none'
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
          X