hyperlinking question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperlinking question?

I have read this forum and viewed the tutorials. I can't understand one thing. After I have hyperlinked my pages, I know (read on this forum) that you can't preview them with the preview link in bluevoda unless they are published. I love bluevoda, but I would hate to do all this work, and not have my links work. i'm not sure how hard it would be to go back in and straighten it out if I screwed it all up since I can't preview it! LOL

How do you know if your links work before publishing?? Is there a way to test this, or do you just not know until it's published??

oh and do you save each of the pages you've created separately??

Re: hyperlinking question?

Hi, No! they cant be tested properly, & yes save each page separately. If you want to save as 2 or more words, use a under score IE: contact_us. Your link to the contact us page would be http://www.mysite.com/contact_us.html

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: hyperlinking question?

thanks so much. I think I got it! I am a long way from done, but I have done a lot tonight.. I think it looks pretty darn good so far. This is new to me, so I am pleased. hehe Time for bed! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X