The buttons on my webpages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The buttons on my webpages.

For some reason, the web pages that I am posting look one way on the bluevoda website builder and different when viewed on the Internet. Buttons become shapes and shapes become buttons...I don't know what to do about it. I have been trying to solve this problem for months and I don't know what else to do. I am planning to tell everyone about my website very soon, but there are too many glitches that usually involve the buttons and shapes to morph into other things. Can you tell me why this is happening and what I can do to change it?

Re: The buttons on my webpages are transforming into other things

Originally posted by JoeyCarlton View Post
    For some reason, the web pages that I am posting look one way on the bluevoda website builder and different when viewed on the Internet. Buttons become shapes and shapes become buttons...I don't know what to do about it. I have been trying to solve this problem for months and I don't know what else to do. I am planning to tell everyone about my website very soon, but there are too many glitches that usually involve the buttons and shapes to morph into other things. Can you tell me why this is happening and what I can do to change it?
    Joey, can you post a link and have some specific info - which button, which image, that sort of thing..so we can see what is goin on?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: The buttons on my webpages are transforming into other things

Last edited by JoeyCarlton; 07-25-2007, 03:05 AM. Reason: I did something wrong

Comment

Re: The buttons on my webpages.

You have changed them around too many times and have corrupted them, please delete and redo.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks. That really helped a lot.

Comment

Ok, here is the explanation of what is happening. Read http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sav...buttons+change

In particular post nr 2 of the above thread. The same thing happens to you. You see, both buttons and images are saved as images.

The problem can also arise if you work on your site from two different computers, that are not "synchronized".
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X