Closing a page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing a page

Can someone tell me how I create a "close page" link rather than directing to another page. I am sure the answer is in here somewhere but I can't find it not with the words I am searching for anyway.

Debbie
    www.mylastwishesinfrance.com

Re: Closing a page

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I found this:

http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much

Debbie

Comment

Hi dandia... The BV advanced button has a... on click... close this browser window function... right click on the advanced button and go to properties... you will find it there...hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Doug

Thank you for that. I found the button and it only took me 10minutes to work out it was the javascript option I needed for the target! Then close. But it doesn't work. I am going to leave it for tonight but if you know or can guess what I am doing wrong would you let me know.

Thank you muchly

Debbie
          www.mylastwishesinfrance.com

Comment

Hi dandia...Pennie's java script will work... but with the advanced button all you have to do is right click to properties...set Button Type to On Click...and set On Click Action to Close the Current Browser... I don't believe you have to add any extra script...BV does all that... either way I'm sure you will get it figured.... Doug

Comment

Hi Doug

Thank you again. I now have the button with the associated java close selected but at the moment the button still doesn't work even thought I have published. I am sure its something simple I haven't done. I am going to search the forums to see if I can find out what.
              Debbie

Comment

Working...
              X