• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Isaacs
    Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Download Links on Successful Payments

Hi,
    I want to create only one "Successful Payment" page which allows my customers to dynamically download e-products that they have purchased, each dowload linked to the right product purchased. How do I do this. Also show me where to find the download button.

domain name > http://www.buynuse.com
    account ID > uepifqfc
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Download Links on Successful Payments

You need to use a script for that. There are some ways:

1. If you use Soholaunch, you can define a product as downloadable, and after payment a page with a link to download will show up. You have to build your site (or at least the shopping cart part of it) in Soho.

2. In the same way, you can use any of the shopping carts that VH offers for free through Fantastico.

3. If you use BV, you will need a specific script, however these are not free scripts. The script registers the order, redirects the user to PayPal, and then, upon return, it checks the payment and if it is ok, it allowed the download.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Isaacs
      Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Thanks Naval, very helpful. I have raised a ticket to go Soholaunch, and will attempt as soon as I get the account configured.

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Why don't you automatically install it through your CP > Fantastico ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Isaacs
          Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Thanks, I did it, Now how do I bring my old pages into Soholaunch i.e trasfer my site content.

Isaacs

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

You can't . Soholaunch is a Online site builder. it builds it's pages itself according to user input. You need to recreate your site using Soho.
            Navaldesign

Comment

• Isaacs
              Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Okay understood. Back to configuring the payments...,

1. I want to add Verisign as a check-out system. Do I register with them independently to get my login IDs or will an SSL registration of my site with voda host do.

2. If I choose Verisign, do I still have to choose WorldPay. I am thinking if the two process the same instruments (i.e cards) then I only need one.

Plse clarify
              Isaacs

Comment

Working...
              X