• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • debsforhim
    Private First Class

• Dec 2005

Removing active links

I created a site and was able to add many hyperlinks to link my pages and to link other websites to it as well. I am now redoing the entire website, totally stripping pages and starting over - but even though I haven't added any links (active or otherwise) to my new page - every single item on the page has become active and they all take me to some inane weather page on the net that I don't even want! How do I totally rid my new pages of embedded html codes and start from scratch? The new Blue Voda doesn't behave the same as my older version and I'm stumped. Someone, please help!
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Removing active links

can we have your url so we can see what you are talking about?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• debsforhim
      Private First Class

• Dec 2005

Yes. It's a work in progress right now with not much on it, but it's at www.emmanuelyouthnaples.net. I hope you can help. Thanks ahead of time.

Debbie

Comment

• larazovich
        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by debsforhim View Post
        Yes. It's a work in progress right now with not much on it, but it's at www.emmanuelyouthnaples.net. I hope you can help. Thanks ahead of time.

Debbie
        In your sitebuilder double click on each of the link places that is going to the weather site. Go to the link tab on each, and change teh url to where you want it to go, or just erase the weather link.

It looks somehow like the background (wallpaper?) might be an image map, so if anything on that part is linking to the weathersite, so the same thing,.

let me know if that works

good luck
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You have inserted a banner code in your page. This banner is hyperlinked to http://www.wunderground.com/US/FL/Na...=gizmotimetemp . All these codes start with a <a href tag and should be closing with a </a> tag. In your case, the closing tag is missing, and as a result the link was extended to all objects after the code. Find the code you have inserted in your page and correct it.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X