• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Link Style Question

hmmm, I don't like to say it but I have to agree with you there. The last couple of updated versions have had their glitches. I think they are things people just haven't noticed yet or as you say, maybe don't want to!. I have had some very mysterious things happen to my sites that never used to, such as using black for the background which then when viewed on some peoples PC's puts the background over the TOP of the site making it unreadable. In the end have to construct all my sites with no background colours (Colors to you lot) anymore. Those thinking it's probably me or my PC...... you have probably just been lucky so far... or just not noticed...
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Karen Mac
      General

• Apr 2006

Simply right click on your background and move it to the back will solve your issue of it being ONTOP. If you do a black background in page properties instead of using an image, this will solve your issue also.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

Hi Karen,

I used a black background by going to page properties and choosing black, then I made a white website area background with a shape. Then I placed black text on the white background.

When some viewed my site they saw just black? Others saw the text?
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X