Navigation Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation Bar

I am trying to create a new page for my web site which was created over a year ago and no chnages have been made since. I am on dial up and have been unable to get tutorials to work. I am looking for the navagation bar to put on my new page and I could not find it in the menu on the left or at the top. Can you help me please? I passed my cursor over every icon in the menu and none says navigation bar.

Thanks,
    Cyndy
    pupplove@msn.com

Re: Navigation Bar

Hi, right click on any tool bar and see if the extra tools is ticked. If it was also a year ago that t=you last updated? It would be worth downloading the new BV, it has a lot more extras now, & all free.
    DOWNLOAD
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I recently downloaded the new Bluevoda which made me want to spruce things up. Thanks for your help...I found the navagation bar by right clicking the menu.

Thanks,
      Cyndy
      pupplove@msn.com

Comment

I must have messed something up when I was right clicking the menu bar because I no longer have the notebook on the top that allows me to open more than one page of my BlueVoda. Can you tell me how to get the notebook icon back on the top?

Thanks,
        Cyndy
        pupplove@msn.com

Comment

I have found the problem and fixed it.

Thanks,
          Cyndy

Comment

searching in bluevoda website builder and you will get how to make a navigation bar. Goodluck!

Comment

You will find the answer of your question in Bluevoda websitebuilder tutorials. Play them and enjoy yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X