• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kirbyproperties.net
    Corporal

• Jul 2007

menubars help

Every now and then, items on my sites change without me changing them. If you go to http://www.kirbyproperties.net/tbdeveloper.html you will see orange buttons that are disstorted. These buttons are published on other websites of mine, but when I publish the site above, it looked similar to this site http://kirbyproperties.net/turnberry_harbour.html . This has happend before, I re-published the website, it was fine for a moment, and then it chaged again. Let me know what I can do.
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: menubars help

Delete them and redo do them...DO NOT copy and paste menubars between pages.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: menubars help

You CAN copy / paste menus from page to page. What you have done is that you have used a page, then used the Save as command to create another, and you edited the menubar in this second page. This has affected the menu in the original page.

Solution:

Leave the last page (which appears ok) as it is.

Open the affected page in BV. Copy the menu bar, and delete it.
      Paste it back using the Paste icon (and only that). Save and republish your page.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X