hyperlink help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperlink help please

im in the process of creating my site, ive made a click here to hyperlink to a thank you page, but when i go to preview mode to see that it takes me there to make sure its working, but i get the site not found page, i don't know
    if i got my file/s named right for the hyperlink or what?

Re: hyperlink help please

hyperlinks will only work in preview if you are linking to a page that is already published.
    If it isn't published, your link can't 'find' it.
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hi Carey,

What U can see in preview mode in your browser is when U point your cursor on Click here your pointer turns into the **** of a hand.
      That is about all U can see in your browser to ascertain the hyperlink is there. You will not be able to view the linked page until you publish to your
      VodaHost servers.

The name in your BlueVoda file and the URL address for your hyperlink are two different things.
      Sample hyperlink Url: "http://www.carey@whatever.com/your/file/name"

Since U are new go over the tutorials as many times as possible and practice designing your web pages until U understand how BV functions.

Understanding is the keyword
      . For if U do not understand how BV functions, what this forum tells you is for nought.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

And, just a note - please don't use the phrase "click here" anywhere on your site. It's not recommended.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X