Pages Open Up in New window Unwanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages Open Up in New window Unwanted

I have tried everything..I have changed the properties of the navigation bars to blank, self, parent. and top..it all seems to work fine when I preview it but on my brother's computer each page opens in a new window.How can I fix this Please..

Re: Pages Open Up in New window Unwanted

Originally posted by lageorge View Post
    I have tried everything..I have changed the properties of the navigation bars to blank, self, parent. and top..it all seems to work fine when I preview it but on my brother's computer each page opens in a new window.How can I fix this Please..
    what's the site?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Comment

Yep, opening up in new window for me too! Whatever the problem it will be real easy... it will be staring you in the face... I'm a baddun for that!

Just check one more time that all the links have nothing at all in the target field and republish
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Same. You could have fixed this much earlier if you read your other post. Click this: #17
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

You're a God sent Tom! thank you.

Comment

God sometimes put many people on your way to help. This forum is full of such people. Enjoy.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Working...
              X