• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anagrace
    Corporal

• Sep 2007

Linking pages

Hello! I'm new and am working on creating a site. I can't seem to get my Home page to link to any of my other pages (through my temporary URL). I watched the tutorials and followed the instructions and I've read through these threads and everything seems right. My Domain is registered with another company and I just changed the DNS this morning so could that have something to do with it? Will the pages link on your temporary url?

Any help you could offer would be much appreciated! Thanks!

anagracedesigns.com
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Linking pages

Your links seem to work fine for me?

By the way, not recommended to post the same question twice. You'll get a ticking off by the officers! : - )
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• anagrace
      Corporal

• Sep 2007

Thanks for the tip :).

When I go to www.anagracedesigns.com the site that pops up is from *********.com, my previous webhost. When will my Voda site appear?

Comment

• philipc9635
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Anagrace Designs pops up but it is the template with the Horse and carriage on the right hand side, is this your old site. If not it appears to work okay.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• Tom vR
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

When I joined VodaHost, I also changed my DNS to point to VodaHost servers. The local domain company actually indicated that it can take up to 8 hours before I will see my pages from VH.

Well, mine took about 8 hours. and it didn't come without a struggle. Completing and submitting that automated plain text email to the domain company is quite tricky.

Then also, once you have changed your DNS, there is the possibility that the domain company need to get written approval from your old hosting company.

If you still cannot see your VH pages, it will be best to contact your previous host and the domain company.

BUT, looking at your site, I see the same as Phil.C. and have the same question...
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X