Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlinking To Index From Second Page And Stand Alone Linking

Greetings,
    Thanks to LadyEye I was able to link from the index to page #2 (Bradsforceisstrong).
    I have found out that I can not enter a search for Brads force is strong and go directly to that page.
    Question: Is there a way that I can link from index to Brads force is strong and also enter a search for Brads Force is Strong and go directly to that page without haveing to go through the index?
    Many thanks,
    Linda Kimball http:www.bradkimball.com

Re: Hyperlinking To Index From Second Page And Stand Alone Linking

Linda-
    Not sure what you mean by not being able to do a search and link to bradsforceisstrong.html ?

Are you refering to looking it up in Google? If yes- then I would say that you need to re-do the title of your page to reflect the page directly and maybe re-do the meta tags. Google will eventually catalouge the page and then you will be able to find it. Really good titles,meta tags and relative page content will help Google catalouge it so that people can find it using the terms Brads Force etc.....

Cheers-
    Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: Hyperlinking To Index From Second Page And Stand Alone Linking

Dear Andy128,
      I don't know what I need to change in order to have Google recognize it as a separate page. Can you help?
      Thanks, Linda

Comment

Working...
      X