• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gabainc
    Sergeant First Class

• May 2007

Sliding Menu php question

Hi i learnt the menu php include trick .. where i can put my header and menu in a menu.php file and recall it for allmy webpages. So when i needed to add or change something i can do it in one place.

well i wanted to change my nav bar to a sliding menu.. but the problem i'm having is when i use it inthe menu.php it gets pulled up in the background so when the menu slides out it is behind the text.

Is there a php code to fix this when using an include?

Can some one please help .

i have tried it just adding it to every page and it works.. but not when i use it as an include in php.

Any help will be greatly appreciated..
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Sliding Menu php question

Make sure that in your pages, the html box that contains the calling code, is infront. Right click the box, and select Move to front. Save, republish, and refresh your browser when testing. Provide a link so we can also have a look.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• gabainc
      Sergeant First Class

• May 2007

thanks Naval i got that to work.. in the end.. I had another problem i noticed that the Themepanel does not work in Firefox..

i liked that theme but i read some where only the default style works in Firefox.

So i tried the defaut and it works.. except i cant seem to use the images feature in it to change the button

the site i'm working on is www.secretenhancers.com

i will like to try and have buttons like the themepanel. Any help willbe appreciated..

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Themepanel works just ok in FF....
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• gabainc
          Sergeant First Class

• May 2007

HI Navel i have 2 sliding menus on the site now..the first is the deafult and the second is the themepanel.

themepanel does not seem to slide out.. did i do something wrong?

please advise how i can get it to work
          thanks

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by gabainc View Post
            HI Navel i have 2 sliding menus on the site now..the first is the deafult and the second is the themepanel.

themepanel does not seem to slide out.. did i do something wrong?

please advise how i can get it to work
            thanks
            Not sure without the page. If you wish use my contact form to send me your .bvp file and i will have a look.
            Navaldesign

Comment

• gabainc
              Sergeant First Class

• May 2007

thanks, i sent you my menu.php and my index.php
              please let me knwo if you need anything else..
              thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
              X