Hyperlink Styles Sheet Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlink Styles Sheet Problems

o.k. How do you prevent a "background" color from appearing when trying to create a hyperlink in bv? ...I removed an unwanted underline under the hyperlink, that worked but then when i go back to the styles sheet I have to choose a background but I do not want a background, how do i prevent this? Clicking on the white square leaves you with a white background on your hyperlink... Thank you..............

Re: Hyperlink Styles Sheet Problems

what i do is create an image using text let's say the image is
    Home
    now you save this on a transparent background, lets say 120 x 90 - remember to save the image in gif or the background will not remain transparent. then you import the image the same as you would with a picture. you can look at
    www.scanportonline.com and you will see the about us, home and contact us are all images that will link to the proper pages.
    another site that you can look at is
    www.tr***ecialties.com
    if you need help with transparent backgrounds, just contact me through my website. I would be happy to help you

Hope this helps,
    Mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by IBNRASHID View Post
      o.k. How do you prevent a "background" color from appearing when trying to create a hyperlink in bv? ...I removed an unwanted underline under the hyperlink, that worked but then when i go back to the styles sheet I have to choose a background but I do not want a background, how do i prevent this? Clicking on the white square leaves you with a white background on your hyperlink... Thank you..............
      No, simply click on AUTOMATIC in your Textbox Properties... "Automatic" is the same as transparent, which allows your text to "float" over images or colored objects/backgrounds without interference...

Now that you have "discovered" how to edit your Hyperlink Styles, you should be able to make much easier progress overall!

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I got it to work..........Hello, thanks for the replies, I went back to BV, I simply highlighted the text, click on format, opened the hyperlink style sheet, I clicked each link type to the color I wanted and took off the check at the bottom for underlined. Now...the thing that got me before was the background, by default you will see the color tan, that is the transparent color. What I did before was to change that tan color to what i thought was the transparent color at the bottom, but that one produces a white color. So i left the background alone as the color tan, unchecked the underline, and it worked. You can see it HERE

Comment

Working...
        X