single menu creation troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• single menu creation troubles

OK it's my turn for some much needed help... a newbie here who has been absorbing soooo much from everyone's concerns and contributions here.... Thanks.

My site to be = SaveOurSpace.info

Trying for a single menu page... thought I followed the directions provided by the infamous navaldesign... see my index but not the menubar popping in? Help when you can! :}

Re: single menu creation troubles

Hi, have you published the pages so we could have a look. Also you cant test this style of menu in preview. The pages have to all be published.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

The single menu is php code so it will only work after it has been published, not in preview.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi there guys,
        Have only published the index page and what I thought was the page w/menu to pop into the index and future pages. Can you all see those? Do I need to publish more of my pages?

Comment

Your page is just fine, and it is in http://saveourspace.info/index.php

However, since you had already published the index page as html. it overides the index.php.
          Connect with FTP and delete the index.html from your site and you will be just fine.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

YES!
            Took out the index.html and all seems to be well.
            Now I feel better about adding more elements and pages... fun!
            (but first to take my daughter to the dentist for a tooth out... :}

Grazie!!

Comment

You are very welcome!
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X