Menu link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu link

I have made a new page which works fine from it to the index page but the menu name doesn't show up on the index or any other pages. How do I make it work?
    RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Re: Menu link

not sure what you mean can you send us a link to have a look at what you need
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

mrmagoo144,
      The index page link is http://profitinforeclosures.com/index.php I put up a full page last night and it didn't work so I deleted it and only put up a partial one til I got it to work. The page I'm trying to link to and build is http://profitinforeclosures.com/foreclosure.html. this one will link to the index page OK but the menu for it doesn't show up.
      I'd sure appreciate your help on this as I've got about 8 hours in trying to figure it out.
      Thanks,
      Don
      RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Comment

You haven't added a menu button for it on the index page.

Also - you have all the pages opening in new windoes - people won't like that :)
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Bethers,

This is what I can't figure out. In the building area I have the foreclosure button on the index page and when I go to preview it's still there. I click on it and it takes me to the foreclosure page. I click on the index button on the foreclosure page and it takes me back to the index page but the button has disappeared.
          I have also published the index page with the button on it but it doesn't appear on the site page. I guess I have a phantom button.

Don

Comment

Another problem seems to be the index page not republishing. The new page works fine but the index doesn't. Why would that be?
            Don

Comment

Well, are you publishing your pages as .html or .php? Why would you be mixing the 2? And if you have published the index page both ways- but have the navigation going to the other one - that would make the difference.

Actually above you put: http://profitinforeclosures.com/index.php and to get to your index page, you really don't need to put more than this:

BUT I do not recommend you even do the links that way - why are you leaving out the www???? Make your pages the way most people will recognize - in this case that would be:

And in my just playing around with those - I see you have published the page as both php and html - so you'll want to fix your menus for which one you use - and you want to go into your control panel and delete the other page.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

I am trying to create the drop down menu since my boss is giving me more info to post. I thought about a table of contents page but it looks stupid. I followed the video but when I try to view it in the pre-publish icon, my drop down menu doesn't show. I made sure it was on the top layer. Why isn't it working?
                Please advise.
                thanks
                kc

Comment

Working...
                X