Hyperlinking the navigation menu bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlinking the navigation menu bar

My domain name is www.justtoolsinc.com. Building this web site is very, very new to me. I have viewed the tutorials many times and have read many, many of the questions that other people have posted and still can't figure outhow to link my navigation menu bar on my index page to link to my handtools page. If I click on hand tools on the menu bar on my home page, shouldn't it take me to my hand tools page. I'm sure something is not right, but I don't know what. I have published both pages. I hope someone can please help me. Thank you.

Re: Hyperlinking the navigation menu bar

You will need to apply the link on your main page to the tools page with the entire name of your domain

you are using justtools.com/handtools.html and it should be justtoolsinc.com/handtools.html

and then republish your main page with the new link

It works here ...

Might be a good idea to change "Under Construction" to "Coming Soon"

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

HHeeellpp I am have a problem i am very very new to this web site building and i can link my pages to the nav bar on the main index home page. i have created all pages need and tried to publish them and typed the info that i think goes in the right place, but i am still coming up short of something please help I have watched the videos many many times and went over most of this board but still nothing, check it out...

Comment

hello: it is imperative that link each page the same way as you save each page and publish each page.
        1. just tools inc. - your handtools links well but your other pages don't. For your cordless and electric page, my question to you is how did you save the page cordless_electric? Because that is what your link says. why not just save it as cordlesselectric and make sure your link reads:
        www.justtoolsinc.com/cordlesselectric.html
        and you would publish each page after you have made the change.
        2.http://www.psychicvisionscs.com - the same goes for you - your readings page has to be saved as readings
        Then you would publish that page.
        if you need some on hands help, please contact me through my website, I would be happy to walk you through this so that you get it correctly.
        mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X