Navigation buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation buttons

I have run out of room for my horizontal nav buttons. Is there a way of running two rows or is there a better way such as a drop down menu or something else?
    What kind of short cuts can be used when a page is added? It takes forever to put the nav buttons on all the pages.
    Thanks
    RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Re: Navigation buttons

Hi, I have text links and buttons on this site www.anxietynomore.co.uk You are better having the buttons down the left hand side of the page as you will get more room and if you need extra links, you can use text links that take up less space,

On your other question you can build one page and then clone the others so they are exactly the same, all buttons, banners, logos etc.. will then copy on to the new page, you can then edit it as you wish.

To do this go to file in top left of your web builder, go to 'new page' and click clone page, it will then ask you which you wish to clone. It will come out as say index_clone. You can then re-title the page to what you want to call it.

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
    X