• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amillionaires
    Private

• Jan 2008

My nav bars

I have read some suggestions and gone back over my pages and checked and rechecked. The pages work in my menu bar, can some one check it out for me? my site is: ultimatehairsecrets.com

also I need to know how the ebook that I have for sale is supposed to be linked into my site.

another thing, you will see that I put a form on my home page should it be on a separate page I'm not quite sure what I am doing or what is the best way to do everything I want to do.
    Help Me Please!!! Thank you
  • jackielegs94
    Master Sergeant

• Aug 2007

Re: I am frustrated! My nav bars are not working

Well it looks like they cant be found its not to do with the Nav Bars ok. You should have Published the page you wanted it to go to and then clicked on the Nav bar and linked it to the page i have a feeling you missed out on one of those.

Comment

• Andy128
      Major General

• Dec 2005

Re: I am frustrated! My nav bars are not working

CHECK YOUR LINKS
      Make sure to check your links. Each link must correspond with the page name exactly. mywebsite.com/About_me.html is different than mywebsite.com/about_me.html

YOUR FORM
      Your form action is set to action.php - again, make sure of the spelling and make sure you have uploaded it to the server via publish.

E BOOK
      The e-book should have a button by it that you got from paypal. When they click it- it transfers them to paypal to pay for it. You will then have to have a link to your book in the auto-responder sent by paypal to the buyer.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• amillionaires
        Private

• Jan 2008

Re: My nav bars

Thank you very much for your assistance. I had missed one page when I thought I was correcting. However something is still not right, I changed all page properties to; www.ultimatehairsecrets.com/contactus.html

but when you go to that page on the web it cannot be found it shows up as it was before; www.ultimatehairsecrets.com/contact.html "oop's can't find"

I have republished what could be the problem?
        Last edited by amillionaires; 01-15-2008, 11:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• jackielegs94
          Master Sergeant

• Aug 2007

dont name the pages that you have to name your contact page contactus which should be in page properties then click on the nav bar and link it to ultimatehairsecrets.com/contactus dont put the www ok hopefully that works.

Comment

• amillionaires
            Private

• Jan 2008

Thank you so much for your help. I change the "about me" and "contact us" page properties on all 3 page by removing the www but still the "contact us" page cannot be found.

Comment

• amillionaires
              Private

• Jan 2008

Re: My form

reply to Andy128,

Thank you very much for your response. i stated earlier that My form is on the index page do you suggest that I move it to it's own page and I want this form to bring them to purchase my ebook but then I have the paypal button on the index page also. So I guess what I am saying is I am not sure what is the proper method to use so this can work correctly.

Comment

• Andy128
                Major General

• Dec 2005

You can have it where ever you like- it is personal preference. It will work from any location.

As to your links- something is not wright in the manner in which you have done them. The about me one works- but none other. Copy the about me and then paste it where the other ones are and simply change the page name to reflect the page (sorta using the about me one as your working model)

Andy
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
                X