Sliding Menu Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliding Menu Bars

I currently have a navigation bar as the "menu bar". I have added so much information to the website that now I am in need of the sliding menu bars (drop down menus). The sliding menu bars does not have the same functions as far as style as the navigation bar does. Right now my buttons are neatly spaced and look really nice. But the sliding menu is drab and not at all professional looking. I have tried to add an menu bar image in hopes this would help - but then all of the headers are combined together. Please help! The only change I want is to be able to have drop down menus. I would like to keep the same look of the website that I have now.

www.ns-concepts.com

Thanks
    Deanna

Re: Sliding Menu Bars

I'm looking for the same thing for my website!

Comment

You may be better going the css route. There are a load on this site
      It might also be a good time to think about using Navaldesign's php method of menus to save a lot of updating on all pages.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I'm already using Navaldesign's php method which is great! Not sure how to use css but thanks for the info. Does this work if we already have our navigation bar set up?

Comment

Hi, you would be installing a completely new menu bar. But if your using the php style of page, it will only be once.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi deanna,
            As a newbie, I'm impressed with your website. Looks very professional.
            Love the color scheme. Hope my site can end up as nice as yours.

km5tq
            km5tq
            GOD BLESS AMERICA!
            www.jewelsheritage.net
            Cunningham-Staggs-Brown-Moore-Bristow-Jackson..just a few I'm researching

Comment

Working...
            X