a locked page not linked to actual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a locked page not linked to actual

does it matter if a create and publish about 10 pages that are password protected that are not linked to my site.

i would like to give the page address to specific people only and they have the only password for that page.

i am ok with password protecting directories, just wondering if there are any downsides to having password protected pages not connected by links from site

Re: a locked page not linked to actual

Hi, i maybe reading this wrong! but the directory is the part that is password protected not the page. Any page you place in the directory will have the screen pop up asking for name/password. You cant put pages in the directory without giving it a name & the having a url.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

No problem at all. You can have your pages and give your specific users the password and the page URL. They will type the URL in their browser and get to the page
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks guys, appreciated

Comment

Working...
        X