hyperlink set wrong?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperlink set wrong?!

im updating my page in bluevoda and when i save it.. i see it in the preview window.. then i published it and it didnt save any changes iv made!

from bluevoda support i received an email saying: """Your hyperlink is pointing to another website on a different server, it will never
    update unless you update it on the other server.""""

now sorry.. but i dont understand what this means.. and what should i do in order to update the changes i want on my website???

pls some help neededddddd

ty
    yellow12
    ty

Re: hyperlink set wrong?!

Hello Ty

Your computer might be showing the page from memory, cus its quicker. Try clicking the refresh on your browser (The Green Arrows).Then hopefully the updated page will display.

Can't comment on what VH has told you, but all I can say is to give you an example.

If I make a contact us page in BV I would File, Save as page 'aboutus' and then publish.

The url for the contact us page I created will automatically be http://www.company.co.uk/aboutus.html

So I can only suggest that you check how you have named your BV Pages, because then that becomes your url extension as explained above.

I see no reason why this wouldn't work.

Good Luck

Darren

Comment

Working...
    X