• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 808dinah
    Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Text color of links on published page

Can anyone tell me why my text links are a pale beige color on my published pages? On my worksheet, they are a contrast blue, as one would expect, but the finished product is paled out beige. I tried highlighting them on the worksheet and changing the color to black so maybe it would translate to blue or red on my page, but it didn't. Any suggestions?
    PS: if you view my page, ignore the white shadows on some of the text, I'm working on that!

808dinah
    www.muttmakeovers.com
  • 808dinah
    Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Re: Text color of links on published page

In regard to my previous thread, I failed to mention that I am referring specifically to the FAQ page where I linked the words "Price List" to my price page and also the email address links on various pages and also the link to Blue Voda in small print at the bottom of each page.....

808dinah

Comment

• Tom vR
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: Text color of links on published page

In BlueVoda, open the Format menu and select Hyperlink Style Sheet.
      In there you can set up your own library of link style options. Name each style appropriately.

Once done, you create your hyperlink and just select the most suitable style from your own library visible in the dropdown under the Appearance heading on the hyperlink dialog.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X