Pages Change color and Words!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages Change color and Words!!!

I have spent a couple of hours researching these articles to try and figure my problem out. I have went through all tutorials twice!!! I must have missed something somewhere.

I have a LONG ways to go on my site, but i have some basic information up and running, here is the problem;

As i have laid out my pages in BV, i have chosen specific colors to match some basic photos on each page. My index page works great. Sometimes when you press my "Alaska" page, it has green color tones (which it is suppose to have) and other times it has tan colors? The top heading also changes to "Ministry" sometimes!! Likewise the same thing sometimes happens to my "Ministry" page! somehow these 2 pages are cross-linking.
    I have renamed them several times, this will allow them to show up properly only one time! Then they go back to the above description!
    I have checked my url, tested the links.......

I'm lost.

Probably something basic, but obviously i will never know if i do not ask!!!

Bryan

3in1solutions.net

Re: Pages Change color and Words!!!

Hi, it seems to be ok at my end. But this can be happen if you have copied an image from one page to another & then change the image on one or the other pages to a different colour. It may also be the image is caught up in your computers cache.
    Only on anther side of the site! The images need reducing quite a bit as the pages are very slow loading on the 1st visit. (Header top left image mainly) LINK its around 1300kb & would be better around 20-30kb max

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Pages Change color and Words!!!

Thank you for the picture advice! I logged into another computer and the same problem exists!!!!!

HELP !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X