Image icons-Help....;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image icons-Help....;

Okay I am sure this is a simple question, but I just cannot find an answer in the tutorials.

I downloaded the image buttons and found a cute little cat paw which I would like to use for the buttons to move from web page to web page or add labels to like email, home etc. I do not see a way to 1. put on label beside each and two to actually have the buttons act as a link to something.

Example "little cat paw image" Home- clicking on either one would take the reader back to the home page.

Then "little cat paw image" Next- which would take the reader to the next page.

Am I missing something simple?

If this is not possible, I have found a site with all sorts of graphics for cats including buttons with home, next, etc. However when I add the image I cannot link them- Any thoughts on how best for me to understand how to do this.

Thanks, Tina

Re: Image icons-Help....;

Add the paw (picture). Then type the text (e.g. Home) underneath it. Now put a single Shape over both (must cover both). make the shape transparent. Double-click the shape and open the Links tab. Type the url link in the url field.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Re: Image icons-Help....;

Tom,

That works great. Thanks a bunch.

Tina

Comment

Working...
      X