Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delimeters

hello,
    I see that i can use brackets as delimiters in my text menues but how do I get just the single line..or bar I see on all pro sites..thanks
    john

Re: delimeters

Originally posted by john777 View Post
    hello,
    I see that i can use brackets as delimiters in my text menues but how do I get just the single line..or bar I see on all pro sites..thanks
    john

You can remove those delimiters when you are using the text menu.

You can also apply text, without using the text menu tool, and insert the links and create a style for your link .. you will find this in the same property box as you type the link, down the bottom, style - click add and then create the style and then you must apply the style as well.

You can use the navigation style menu which will give you navigation bars - there are a variety of choices offered for the buttons.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

no i want a text menue and i want each link seperated by a line or a bar just like the bottom of this page.
      Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

thanks john

Comment

Originally posted by john777 View Post
        no i want a text menue and i want each link seperated by a line or a bar just like the bottom of this page.
        Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

thanks john

Hi - you can do this by typing in this pattern yourself ...

Home | About Us | See More | Contact Us |

And then you just apply the individual link to the individual text you create, and again, like I said above, you can create a link style, using different colors for your links ...

The line you are referring to, can be found on your keyboard, just above the enter key, using the shift key on the same key as the \

Hope this helps ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X