• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matydollar
    Private

• Feb 2008

linking pages

Hi
    I would like to know how i can link my pages together in a blueVoda.I'm really new at it and everything seem so difficult to .Another think is after creating the first page ,what do i need to do to proceed to the next page?Hope you can clearify me more on these and thanks in advance for your help.
  • philipc9635
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Re: linking pages

Hi There

You save your home page as "index" and publish then you simply create a new page. Your Index page will be your domain name ie www.yourpagename.com will go to your index page.

You then give your second page a name ie mysecondpage and publish it. You then place a menu or navagation bar link from your home page by using the link http://www.yourpagename.com/mysecondpage.html

Hope this helps
    Last edited by philipc9635; 02-24-2008, 09:43 AM. Reason: Error
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• matydollar
      Private

• Feb 2008

hi philip,
      thanks for your concern,so i need to publish my first page which is also my home page.Then after that i can add more pages to it right?So how can add more pages to it after i have published it on the internet already?
      thanks.

Comment

• philipc9635
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

You simply create a new page and save it as, yourname and when you publish it Blue Voda creates the html and the link to get to your page from the home page would be http:www.yourdomian.com/yourname.html
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• Indiancash
          Private First Class

• Feb 2008

OK I was thinking about askin' the same question......but now that u answer it I can go do it.......thanks

Comment

• angelgirl33
            Corporal

• Mar 2008

How can I get my boyfriend's mybloglog & his blogr site's linked together?

Comment

• Indiancash
              Private First Class

• Feb 2008

Phil I have a question. Do I need to register with blue voda in order for me to publish? And also I wanted to know if theirs any way I can use my ******* account that I have for that. How do I go about doing that.

Comment

• angelgirl33
                Corporal

• Mar 2008

Originally posted by angelgirl33 View Post
                How can I get my boyfriend's mybloglog & his blogr site's linked together?
                Phil I need your help on this.I don't know how to link both my boyfriend's website links together.

Comment

• angelgirl33
                  Corporal

• Mar 2008

Can anyone help me to link both of these sites mybloglog & blogr together?

Comment

• Marincky
                    General

• Apr 2006

are either of these site's hosted by VH?
                    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• sherymali
                      Private

• Mar 2008

I am trying to link my pages, in the html editor, when the Link to downloadable document dialog box opens, my page is not their although I have published it.

When I click to view the page in the CPanel a new tab opens saying " 404 not found. Can anyone help?

Comment

• angelgirl33
                        Corporal

• Mar 2008

no.I just need help with linking both mybloglog & blogr together having them both linked and joined together all in one.

Comment

• Marincky
                          General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by sherymali View Post
                          I am trying to link my pages, in the html editor, when the Link to downloadable document dialog box opens, my page is not their although I have published it.

When I click to view the page in the CPanel a new tab opens saying " 404 not found. Can anyone help?
                          Can you give more information please? Can we see the page with the link problems?
                          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• angelgirl33
                            Corporal

• Mar 2008

ok here is both of the links>>>http://aardvarkportal.blogr.com/stories/

I was just wondering how can I get both of those links linked together all in one.

Comment

• Marincky
                              General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by angelgirl33 View Post
                              no.I just need help with linking both mybloglog & blogr together having them both linked and joined together all in one.
                              Sorry angelgirl but this is a help forum for Bluevoda issues only.

Comment

Working...
                              X