• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Indiancash
    Private First Class

• Feb 2008

Re: linking pages

ok I've doon that....now do I just do the same with the rest of the pages as I create them......example- I have a link on my picture...I want link to start on another page with the products named on the link.....do I save as the link name...or what? .....My site is www.shoesondeck.net

Comment

• Indiancash
      Private First Class

• Feb 2008

ok I've done that.....thanks u for that....now I want to know if I have a hyper link pic goin' to that page to show the products once you've clicked on the pic....do I save it as the hyperlinked text link or what?

Comment

• philipc9635
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Sorry Angel Girl had been away for a week and did not have access to computer.

I have found in relation to Blogging, Bloggertalk.com has a few people that will help with Blogrolls etc. I am not really up on blogging.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• sedona
          Major General

• Jun 2007

dizzy, Ramsey?
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

• Marincky
            General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Indiancash View Post
            ok I've done that.....thanks u for that....now I want to know if I have a hyper link pic goin' to that page to show the products once you've clicked on the pic....do I save it as the hyperlinked text link or what?
            You must understand that the forums are here to help you with anything tricky AFTER you have fully read all the tutorials. It sounds to me like you are asking us to build the site with you??

A lot of the members on this board, myself included have a lot of work to do ourselves and cannot really afford to come along on the ride with you!

I suggest you go study the tutorials page by page and then if there is something you don't understand please do feel free to come back and ask.

Please also open your own thread in the correct category, please do not tag along someone elses posting.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• crc45169
              Private

• Mar 2008

So, if I use BlueVoda to create my website, I have to use VodaHost for my domain? I cannot use ******* or anything to upload these pages too? That would make sense why it's free, I suppose. . .

Comment

• Marincky
                General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by crc45169 View Post
                So, if I use BlueVoda to create my website, I have to use VodaHost for my domain? I cannot use ******* or anything to upload these pages too? That would make sense why it's free, I suppose. . .
                You can build your site using the FREE BlueVoda website builder yes. Once built you can then take out a fantastic hosting package with VodaHost.

No matter where you look, if you want a decent internet presence then you will have to pay for hosting. There are a few places that offer so called 'Free' hosting, but you get what you pay for.. or don't pay for!
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• sedona
                  Major General

• Jun 2007

yup, that's the way it works... and a better deal you'll not find...
                  Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
                  X