Page links and effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page links and effects

There is one thing that has puzzled me since early on, and I am now trying to deal with it setting up my site. I have successfully been able to add hyperlinks, and I have been able to successfully link pages together. In the tutorials what is not explained very well is what exactly the difference is by selecting, "blank, parent, self, and top" when selcting a target. I am trying to get all of my pages linked so that they all disolve in and out. Also, I would like them all to display as new pages being able to return by either using the return arrow, or the menu bar. I do want them to stack one on top of each other, and have to close them to go back. When the pages open that way they are minimized, and I have to maximize the screen to see the page. Can anybody shine a light. David

www.anvildancer.com

Re: Page links and effects

That would be blank- and will lose you most of your visitors. You really should only open pages into a new window if they are LEAVING your website. Otherwise they use your navigation to move around within in - within ONE window.

If you leave it blank, it's the same as self - which keeps the one window changing, and is the best method within the same website.

Dissolving is a setting you choose in the properties - but only works in IE.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X