Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a 'BACK' button to work the same as a Browser 'Back' Arrow

Hi,
    I have a page showing a larger view of a product. I link to this page from 3 or 4 different pages on my site. Rather than have the customer click on the 'back arrow of his browser' to get back to the previous page, I've created a 'BACK' button on this 'larger view' page so that he can click my 'BACK' button rather than the browser 'back arrow' button to get back from whence he came. However, I don't know how to make my 'BACK' button work the same as the browser 'back arrow' button. CAN ANYONE HELP !
    Bev.biznetstores

Re: Creating a 'BACK' button to work the same as a Browser 'Back' Arrow

Originally posted by bev.biznetstores View Post
    Hi,
    I have a page showing a larger view of a product. I link to this page from 3 or 4 different pages on my site. Rather than have the customer click on the 'back arrow of his browser' to get back to the previous page, I've created a 'BACK' button on this 'larger view' page so that he can click my 'BACK' button rather than the browser 'back arrow' button to get back from whence he came. However, I don't know how to make my 'BACK' button work the same as the browser 'back arrow' button. CAN ANYONE HELP !
    Bev.biznetstores
    Hi. On your toolbar you will find an advanced button which will be to the right of a gray button. It will say ABC. Click on it. A big gray display should show on your page. Right click it and go down to properties and click on that. From there go to button type. Then go to "OnClick" and from there select "Go to previous page" and there you go. Hope that helped.
    Diane
    www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

It certainly solved my problem. Thanks so much.

Bev.biznetstores

Comment

Originally posted by bev.biznetstores View Post
        It certainly solved my problem. Thanks so much.

Bev.biznetstores
        You are very welcome
        Diane
        www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

Working...
        X