link problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link problems

just published new site, five pages in total but only one link works, as far as i can make out i've added and published each page in the same way but three out five i get a message "url not found on this server"
    built the site initially on a .co.uk domain but have changed that today to a .com, before this all links worked fine in the preview but although i've edited all the menu bars to alter the link urls only one works.
    any of you good people give a hand?
    thanks
    paul.

Re: link problems

sorry forgot to add url www.paulburtgroundwork.com

Comment

Hi, can you post a link to the site? Will be quicker to see whats happening.

LOL. You got there before me
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Its just down to the letters being upper & lower case on the link & pages. IE:

If you can, try & get into the habit of using lower case all the time & add a -0r_ between words when naming pages.

Good luck.
        PS, you need to center your pages via page properties at some time. There is quite a bit of sideways scrolling.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thanks, i'll shall give it a go.

Comment

Hello All.
            I just published my site and not all the pages are linking. I am getting URL not found. I have been trying to figure this out since yesterday with no luck. could someone please help.

www.panachegourmetcatering.com

TIA
            Diane

Comment

Dianne,

You have jumped in on someone else's thread which is a forum no-no. In the future start your own for better response.

(Almost all of your inner links are lacking .html.)

Good luck....
              Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
              X