New Website Pages Not Linking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website Pages Not Linking

Om my original website, www.esuranceplan.com, I linked 3 pages together. No problem.

My problem is with my add on domain website, www.einsurancedirect.com. I saved my home page as index and published it. I named the second page contact and published it. (This is actual the same page from the original website "saved as..." to the add on website.) Then I created a navigation bar link from my home page by using the link: www.einsurancedirect.com/contact.html. It doesn't Link. So what step did I leave out?

Stephen

Re: New Website Pages Not Linking

Open up the properties of the contact button on your index page as you have not enterted the url correctly.

This is what you have put:

and PLEASEEEEEE get rid of that illuminous green!!!!! I am still having trouble reading what I am typing to you now after looking at your contact page.. My eyes hurt!!!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ramsey,

If you mean to change the url of the navagation button to: www.einsurancedirect.com/www.einsurancedirect.com/contact.html, it's stll not working. What next?

Stephen

Comment

You're lucky.. I was just going to bed.

No that's not what I said above.

I said that you already had the link as that and this is why it is not working.

Open the button properties up and put this into the url field

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification.

Stephen

Comment

Ramsey,

That did the trick. You have saved me a bunch of time. Thanks.

Now one minor and final concern. The comments from the form are being sent to my CPanel folder stephen@esuranceplan.com. I want them now to go to my new CPanel folder stephen@einsurancedirect.com.

Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Foxmusicman View Post
              Ramsey,

That did the trick. You have saved me a bunch of time. Thanks.

Now one minor and final concern. The comments from the form are being sent to my CPanel folder stephen@esuranceplan.com. I want them now to go to my new CPanel folder stephen@einsurancedirect.com.

Stephen
              You are more than welcome.

To change where the form gets sent to, just open your page you have entitled action on your new site and change the email address from within the code you should have paced on this page if you followed the instructions correctly.

Comment

Ramsey,

I changed the email address, and it works fine. Thanks again.

Stephen

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X