Hyperlink problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlink problems

My Hyperlink button/ icon is greyed out and cannot access this. Does this mean they are already linked?
    Anne

Re: Hyperlink problems

Anne,

This button will stay greyed out until you highlight the text you want to link.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you. I have managed to hyperlink all text but cannot see how to hl Lightbox pictures. help please!
      Anne

Comment

Originally posted by annekent View Post
        Thank you. I have managed to hyperlink all text but cannot see how to hl Lightbox pictures. help please!
        Anne
        As far as I know you can't.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You are describing 2 different issues:

1. Your Hyperlink tool in Blue Voda will not be "accessible" until you double-click on text, or once on an object to "highlight" it: then you will need to complete the dialog for hyperlinking, including establishing at least one style.

2. The lightbox function is self-contained, and the features are plainly put forth: A. you can specifiy the size of the thumbnails; B. you can specifiy the size of the lager/default image; C. you can enter tag text to display under the thumbnail and default image independently; D. you can insert a URL to load a pre-published image from rather than a 'hard image' "inserted" to your page, but not link it when presented in the lightbox itself; E. you cannot hyperlink a thumbnail that you have included in a lightbox set to another destination other than to the lightbox itself (which then once clicked will open the lightbox and present the default sized image).

If you have any difficulties with these clarifications, please review the Tutorial, pausing it to "practice" using the techniques whenever necessary!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you. I thought Lightbox might be 'self contained' but as this is my first website I thought I'd better check!
            Anne

Comment

Working...
            X