previewing links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• previewing links

Hi i am new to this and i am trying to link my pages together. i am only using the publisher on my computer at the moment and have not uploaded anything to the internet but i cant seem to link my text with my other pages. im not 100% sure how to do it or if it is even possible before uploading it all? do i have to upload it all first before i can preview it? please help as i am getting very frustrated with the wife chewing my ear off as to why she hasnt got her site up yet lol

Re: previewing links

Originally posted by simonellis View Post
    Hi i am new to this and i am trying to link my pages together. i am only using the publisher on my computer at the moment and have not uploaded anything to the internet but i cant seem to link my text with my other pages. im not 100% sure how to do it or if it is even possible before uploading it all? do i have to upload it all first before i can preview it? please help as i am getting very frustrated with the wife chewing my ear off as to why she hasnt got her site up yet lol
    You can link your site up no problem, but the links won't work until you have published. There is nothing to stop you publishing as you go along though, you don't need to finish the site before you publish it, as long as you don't take too long to finish it.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X