Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sliding menu bar in the preview

Hi, everyone,
    I have just encounted a problem with my sliding menu bar. In the Tutorial preview the result is seen, in my case it isn't - the preview page is empty. Fixed menu bar is shown, sliding one isn't...

Re: No sliding menu bar in the preview

Hello

Have you published any pages yet. Please post your website address so we can see your issue.

regards

Darren

Comment

Thank you, Darren,
      I haven't published anything yet. Just when I try menu bars the sliding one does not show anything in the preview page as it is promised and shown in the Tutorial. Fixed menu bar works all right.
      Do I have to reload Blue Voda?

Comment

One more thing.
        My links do not work in different ways. When a page just cannot be displayed - it's all right, for it is not published yet, but many of the previewed pages say there is 404 Error additionally. I am trying to learn as much as possible from everywhere to have less problems when publishing. I wouldn't like this 404 error to remain. Why do I have different messages? Any ideas are welcome.
        And still, why my sliding bar cannot be previewed?.. Sorry for being such a nuisance.

Comment

Hi Kermy

Your not being a nuisance, so don't worry.

If you have made a bunch of pages you can preview them individually. Although you have probably linked them correctly in BV and you can preview the pages in the browser, you will always get the 404 error when you click on the links. Its only when you publish each page the links will work properly.

As for your sliding bar, the only thing i can think of is in preview mode a warning comes up at the top of the browser which you have to right click and allow (I forget what it actually says) but this might make your sliding bar appear???

Without seeing a published page makes it a bit difficult to explain.

Someone else here might help.

Regards

Darren

Comment

So that is it! I could have guessed!
            Thanks a lot, Darren, - you have been very helpful!

Comment

Working...
            X