Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

showing always the same www.... text at the browser line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• showing always the same www.... text at the browser line.

Hello,

Can someone please tell me if there is a way of having always the same text on the browser line even though You are travelling through different web pages with different names ?

Example: Even though we are travelling through aaa123.com/contacts.htm, aaa123.com/products.htm, etc, to always show aaa123.com only in the browser line.

Thanks in advance for helping,
    pipesportugal

Re: showing always the same www.... text at the browser line.

the only way is to build your site in flash. The browser picks put the web page in html, php, htm, asp and so on, if it does pick this up one of to things will happen . 1/ it will go to the index page. 2/ you will get page not found.

But things said you could have a iframe that pulls all the page into it on the index page. yet this can cause a lot of problems when googled. search engines can and will send viewers to the corresponding page and not to the index.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Re: showing always the same www.... text at the browser line.

Hi Alien Dude,

Nice idea.

The placing the whole page on an i-frame can work for me as I need no google pointers to it, because its purpose is being a reserved company area, with pricelists for outside users(customers) and CRM software for Internal users (workers), so I don't need anything in there to be seen by google spiders.

Thanks for replying.
      pipesportugal

Comment

Working...
      X