Hyperlinking within site to text/table section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlinking within site to text/table section

I want to hyperlink certain parts of my index page to certain parts of my portfolio.html page. The reason being is that the portfolio page is super long and folks at the home page/front page could go directly to the section that most interests them. I've created a large table with text, files, and photos in the portfolio page. Is there any way to create text anchors to which I could hyperlink text on the front page? For instance, when someone clicks on "Writing" on the index page, I would like to be able to take them to the "Writing" section on the portfolio page. Thanks.

Re: Hyperlinking within site to text/table section

What you are actually wanting to do is bookmark, click the insert menu, its under hyperlink.Place the box around the area you want to jump to, double click and name appropriately for the section.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Check this to learn how to do bookmarks: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...king-them.html
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Awesome. Thank you both. I already knew how to bookmark within the same page, so the tutorial about bookmarking with different pages was exactly what I was looking for. Cheers to you.

Comment

Working...
        X