• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • woody58
    Sergeant

• Mar 2007

linking page from index page

hello
    i have put a new page onto my home page. i have changed the page name on the link button and added the new page name.
    when i go to my site and click the new page it says that this page cannot be found, what am i doing wrong????
    cheers
    tom
    www.gremlingrafix.com
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: linking page from index page

Can you be more descriptive please... which link?, which button?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Marincky
      General

• Apr 2006

The only one i can see not working is the 'links' link button. There doesn't seem to be a url behind the link, that's all I can see?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Tom Finley
        Brigadier General

• Mar 2008

Most of the links I clicked on worked fine. The one labeled "links" only says "http://" so of course it won't work until you put on the full address. Is that the one you mean?
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

• woody58
          Sergeant

• Mar 2007

yes, the links button is just using the same button as the ones under the header. the button i cant seem to link to the page is f2home, every time i click on it it goes to the 'his page connt be found' page

Comment

• Marincky
            General

• Apr 2006

It's either not published to your server. Publish again.

Or... the name of the page is inconsistent with the name at the end of your link. Check it carefully, make sure if all in lowercase on your link that the page is also named all in lowercase etc ...

Comment

Working...
            X