linking pages to home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking pages to home page

I have read all these posts and tried many things but still can't get it figured out. My site is www.partywithamy.com. I have six other pages that all have navbars and link back to the home page. Only two of the six work. All the other links on all the navbars work fine. I have looked at the two that work over and over again and made sure what I placed in those, I placed in the other four. I have retyped the links in numerous times and saved the pages by doing both - clicking the icon and doing the file and save page as and have published many times. There are no spaces and no capital letters anywhere. Help! The pages that work are training and benefits.

Re: linking pages to home page

all the links that I clicked worked fine.................where is the problem ?

You can always use the built in "verify links" under "Tools"
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thank you, they all verified under the tools menu. For some reason when I go to the Incentives, Kits and Party pages, I click on the home button in the navbar on those pages and get the 404 error.

Comment

Hmmm, i republished again and the Incentives and party pages work now, just the kits page doesn't. The home button anyway??

Comment

I guess you must have fixed the kits page now because all your links are working now.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Filly,

You can use the BlueVoda tools to veryify and validate all your links.

Open the problem page in BlueVoda and then goto "Tools" on the top toolbar. Select verify links.

If your links are OK it will say "Validated" and if there is something wrong with your links it will say "url not found".

From the result you can check your hyperlink properties whether you made any spelling mistake or the page was published to a wrong folder.

You can also go online and copy the faulty link from your Browser and double check with your Bluevoda page links under hyperlink properties where you have gone wrong.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X