help me to make my webpage to be in the center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me to make my webpage to be in the center

help me to make my webpage to be in the middle of the screen when you open it in the web i don't know why when i check my website in another computer it opens in the left side an even in my pc samething and another thing sometimes the temple appears complete when i open my website but sometimes there is not color in an area that should be, no text eighter and sometimes appear as nothing happened.

help me out please thank you for your time

Re: help me to make my webpage to be in the center

when you open your page go to page properties and click the box center in browser. make sure you make your website from the left side and when you preview it you will see it will be centered. you have to make your page width the size of your site, for example if you have your site at 950 pixels wide that is the width size.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Oh OK Thank you mrmagoo now because my web site is about selling floral arrangements i would like to know how can i keep same temple for all of my pages, well if from my homepage www.lfnyc.com/home (page1)there's an menu i see occasion i click it takes me to another menu list (page2) then i choose anniversary it takes me to (page3) where i will find many arrangements then i have to click on one of those to see its description which will take me to (page4) then if i like i buy it or i can go back for another arrangement. So as i described i have to open like 4 web pages and samething will be for any arrangement as you can see i will have or i want to keep same temple for all those pages How can i do it fast and if i need to change something i will be change all at once and i won't have to do it page by page.
      please could you explaint it to me .
      Thank you

Comment

cjacin75

I would suggest that you stop and think about the layout, navigation and updating side of what you have just outlined.

You are creating a LOT of work for yourself now and in the future.

You really only need your index/home to go to your occasion page

Each photo could have a short description below or to the side with your paypal button.

Each picture would be clickable to show an enlarged popup photo but staying on the same page. Upload your photos, dont add extra pages.

Updating the descriptions will then only be on a single page.

Photos can be changed around easily.

The above applies to the rest of your menu links.

PLan your work and then work your plan (as one gentleman keeps reminding everyone - good advice - take it)

btw: it is not a good idea to publish any page without all the links being completed. When the S.E's come a calling they wont like it.
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Ok thank you for your advice, the thing is that occasion usually havea sub-menu that includes like 12 categories and inside of each category goes the pictures for sample ww.ftd.co ofcourse i want something faster as you described and i could use zen cart for that but to be specific and variety the web site should be as i describe it before, i know maybe i have to pay somebody to do it the way like those big floral website are but i just wanna try myself and just check if you want ftd. or teleflora site so maybe you can have an idea of what i want

Comment

and what do you mean with S.E's come?? sorry i don't understand computer lenguages well i'm not good in web pages or creating i'm really new on this

Comment

Originally posted by cjacin75 View Post
              and what do you mean with S.E's come?? sorry i don't understand computer lenguages well i'm not good in web pages or creating i'm really new on this
              S.E's = Search Engines
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

if you are buidling a site with a lot of products to sell, you should have a look at soholaunch. it is a ecommerce site, works well and is free with a blue voda account. it will set up categories and sub categories automatically. you can get all the information here:
                mrmagoo144
                www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
                X