• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kickbuttgamez
    Private

• Nov 2008

Re: help with buttons

ok so i got my button on the creation page, but i cant get to where i put stuf on um, lyk 1 of my buttons is games, wen i view my site i click on that button and it doesnt go anywhere, how do i get it to where i can put stuff wen u click on that button?
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by kickbuttgamez View Post
    ok so i got my button on the creation page, but i cant get to where i put stuf on um, lyk 1 of my buttons is games, wen i view my site i click on that button and it doesnt go anywhere, how do i get it to where i can put stuff wen u click on that button?
    You won't be able to see your link buttons work in preview, only when you pulish to the net.

To link from that button you just type your domain followed by the page name and the extension.

Like this:

www.yourweb_site.com/nameofpage.html
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• kickbuttgamez
      Private

• Nov 2008

um, dont really no wat that means lol soz =(

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

You need to read THIS
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• kickbuttgamez
          Private

• Nov 2008

thanks so much that helped alot

Comment

• Marincky
            General

• Apr 2006

That's why we do keep going on and on about people reading the tutorials... they DO help, that's what they are there for

Comment

• amq005
              Private

• Dec 2008

How do you hyperlink a page to a button? thehyperlink icon is not active for me when a button is selected

Comment

Working...
              X