advanced button issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advanced button issue

I created a custom error page and followed the instructions regarding the ##error##. My problem is with the advanced button text itself. I am trying to make a simple back button to the previous page hence I need it for the function only it provides (the go to previous page).

My problem is the vertical centering. The button dimensions are 100x30. 30 being the height. Is there a reason the text is being pushed down and off the vertical centering? I can't tell you how many times I tried to created this button in different pages as well just to see if the error is mine. I'm only hoping it's not due to the height I have it set for because I really don't want a button looking too big and ugly.

If it is the height, is there a different way to link text or an image to go back to the previous page instead of using the advanced button?

Mr. Big Paw
    Somewhere in the CO mountains
    Big Paw Services

Re: advanced button issue

Hi adir
    You can change the size of the advanced button just by moving the edges in or out as you wish... Doug

Comment

No, this is a BV issue with Firefox. The button appears just fine in IE, but in FF the text is not centered vertically.

It is expected to be edited in the next BV version.

Workaround:

Make a shape (rectangle) or image with the "Back"text embedded. Right click it, Properties, Events, Add, select Onclick, and action: Javascript Function. Select, from the Javascript functions dropdown, history.back();
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

perhaps I didn't make sense, I usually don't;)

check out this link http://www.bigpawservices.com/error.html

I don't have a problem with moving the button to my desired size, I have the button at the desired size I want it to be. My problem is when I publish, the text in the center of the button decides to show up below the center, much below, to the point that part of the text is cut off the button. How do I get it to stop doing that?
        Mr. Big Paw
        Big Paw Services

Comment

oops, ignore the previous post, I was writing while you replied;)

thanks!

...do we know when the next version is do?
          Mr. Big Paw
          Big Paw Services

Comment

Please look above for solution, added it in my post
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I did, thanks General
              Mr. Big Paw
              Big Paw Services

Comment

Working...
              X